What is the use of writing GATE exam for government jobs?
What is the use of writing GATE exam for government jobs?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- What are the advantages of writing GATE exam? Is it helpful for future jobs?
- Is it really required to crack GATE exam for getting jobs in Government sector? List of Government jobs for non GATE qualified candidates?
- What kind of jobs will one get after writing GATE Exam?
- Whether a good score in Gate Examination can ensure Government or Semi Government jobs?
- Whether writing GATE exam is helpful or not in getting government job?
- Possibility of getting government jobs after M.S in Software engineering with 5 years integrated course in VIT University?
- Jobs in Core Companies for next year B.Tech freshers? Whether writing GATE exam is mandatary or not?
- Which jobs can i apply being a final year Mechanical Engineering student? Do i need to write GATE exam?
- Should i appear GATE exam for getting government jobs after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
- Can i be eligible for government jobs like ECIL, BDL etc without giving GATE exam?
Well , writing GATE exam open technical job opprtunity in Government jobs.
on appearing the GATE exam you can use yor GATE score to get a job in many government companies.
you can applly for a job in the following companies for job through GATE score-
these companie instead of taking a recruitment exam(as earlier) have started recruiting B.Tech candidates through GATE perfomance.
you can the following jobs-
Junior telecom officer
In the present,government sector companies are giving more preference to the GATE score.
The government sector companies which recruitingting based on GATE score are
-> The companies are already released the notrecruiting for the recuriting of candidates for various posts like Engineers,Management Trainee,Executive Engineers etc
->Some companies are giving more weightage to the GATE score.
BHEL is giving 75% weightage to the GATE score,and rest i,e,25% weightage forconcentrate
So just concerntrate on GATE exam,try to get good score ,then you will have wonderful opportunities
Now a Day All most Public Sector Units Only offers the Engineering jobs Vacancies Only Based upon the GATE Scores. There Selection Procedure Starts From th ethe Gate Score only. So, it is Necessary to Write Gate Examinations for the good Vacancies in PSU's .
Here I am Suggesting Some List Of Companies the Offers Vacancies Only Based upon the GATE Scores:
I hope it will help you...
GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering.
It is considered to be one of the most toughest exam in India.
It is the entrance exam for M.Tech course.
Though this exam the gate for the technical field jobs under government.
GATE rank is mandatory to get a job in PSUs.
SOME OF THE PSUs ARE:-
>>The candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E degree in any stream.
>>The candidates should have a Post-graduation degree in stream like:-
- Computer Science
- any branch of Science.>>The final year candidates are also eligible to apply.EXAM PATTERN:-
>>There is no age limitation.
The GATE rank card is valid for 2 years.
The government sector companies which recruiting based on GATE score are :-----
-->The companies are already released the not recruiting for the recurring of candidates for various posts like
Engineers,Management Trainee,Executive Engineers etc....
-->Some companies are giving more weight age to the GATE score.
BHEL is giving 75% weighatage to the GATE score ,and rest i.e, 25% weight age forcecentrate
so just concentrate on GATE exam,try to get good score,then you will have wonderful opportunist.
all the best............
Gate exam is the very important issue regarding jobs in Govt concern as wellas studying M.Tech in good colleges.Whenever a PSU or Govt. concern recruits for the post of Probationery engineer/Management Trainee /Engineers they prefer GATE Entrance test score for the selection .So candidates after graduation should keep GATE score card safely.Because it is seen Govt/PSU/Good institution often demand Gate score as weightage for the recruitments.Bhel (Bharat electricals Ltd.)stress heavy weightage when they recruit's for management trainee.
GATE(Graduation Aptitude Test for Engineering) is an very important test conducted by IIT's.
Through this test you can enter into M.TECH field in an very good IIT or NIT college with good scholarship every month.
Other than this now all the Government core companies are asking GATE score for the Jobs, Because of the competition towards Government jobs.
If you score a minimum of 75% of marks in the GATE exam then you are eligible for all the government core companies.
The companies which offers you jobs based on GATE score are:
so my dear friend, you first concentrate on GATE exam, if you have got good marks then you will be easily hired by good government core companies.
All the Best.
Dear Friend, Definitely writing GATE Exam will help you to get good government jobs as almost all PSUs hiring candidates through GATE Exam.There are very few PSUs who are hiring candidates without GATE score. e.g. SAIL. Miniratna are hiring candidates based on their own written test and interview. If you are ECE graduates then some other good options are BEL,ECIL. But majority of profit making PSUs( precisely 12 in nos. till date) accept only GATE score for calling candidates for GD/personal interview.
use of writing gate exam for government jobs:
gate will be helpful for in the following ways.
1.to go to the higher studies
2.to go to the government jobs
the government jobs you can go by using gate are as follows
3.power grid etc.............
all the best
the main use of writing hte GATE exam in govt. jobs is that most of the govt. core companies recruit students on the basis of their gate score , some of the core companies are given below:-
and many other companies as well , so its better if you give gate exam , then your chances of getting selected is also increases , so try to prepare yourself for the gate exam , because this exam is also one of toughest exam ...
so, all the best............
GATE scores are used to take admission in MTECH/PHD programmes at IIT and some other engineering colleges.
Since GATE is considered to be toughest exam in the engineering sector and has the quality as it is being held by IIT.
Earlier the hiring procedure of all the PSU was;
>> written exams
But Now the PSU has decided not to conduct any written exams.
They have started shortlisting candidates on the basis of GATE scores.
So candidate who wants to apply for Jobs in PSU has to write the GATE exams.
After that they can apply to PSU, based on the score obtained in GATE , candidates will be called for interviews.
So write the next GATE exams, if you want a job in PSU.
Eligibilty for the GATE exams is BE/BTECH pass
1. Higher salaries are offered for MTech/ME candidates comparing to BE/BTech candidates.
2. More better and reputed companies hire M. Tech students through campus recruitments.
3. MTech degress provides you specialization in a certain area, and you can go for Phd after that.
4. Scholarship is provided to GATE qualified students, so you can do your MTech almost free of cost.
5. You can apply for faculty/ research positions in educational institutes/R&D centers.
6. MTech is just 2 year (4 semester) program, so you get more time to work out on other career opportunities as well.
7. You can have the chance to study in a Nationally reputed institute.
8. In many colleges/institutes GATE is mandatory qualification even for admission to self financed institutes.
9. Many industries and foreign universities prefer GATE qualified candidates.
10. GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of junior research fellowship in CSIR laboratories.
11. Many Public service units like IOC, BPCL, Powergrid are now directly recruiting candidates on GATE score basis.
All the best.....
GATE entrance exam has been conducted by IIT department for the admission in course of M.tech in government university
And on the based of GATE entrance exam you can apply for the job posts under the government PSU's companies like ;
These companies issues the form before the GATE entrance exam so you need to be fill up with in respective dates
eligibility for the PSU's companies job post :
>> should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university
>> age must be below the 30 years
>> should be good knowledge of technical field
1. GATE entrance exam
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
In the interview your technical or communication skill must be good...
every year GATE entrance exam has been conducted in the month of feb.
best of luck !