What should i do after 10th for becoming a software engineer?
What should i do after 10th for becoming a software engineer?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Any jobs available for me after M.Tech in Computers?
- Which software companies i can apply after scoring 78% marks in B.Tech (Instrmentation Engineering)?
- What job options do Computer Engineers have?
- What kind of jobs are available for EEE graduates?
- Jobs for EEE graduates in the year 2012?
- Can you please suggest about how to apply for jobs after completing 10th standard?
- What are the different job profiles offered by TCS, WIPRO and other IT firms?
- Which job i should take - Associate Software Engineer (Accenture) or Associate System Engineer (TCS)?
- Details about Microsoft recruitment in Campus Placement? Microsoft Placements in their college?
- Which job is better among Assistant System Engineer in TCS and Software Testing Engineer in SAMSUNG R&D?
To become a software engineer, you will have to do B.E in Computer science stream.
Even Information technology stream candidates can become a software engineer.
As you are a 10th passed candidate ,you have long way to go to become so.
Firstly you will should go for further studies in science stream with PCM.
Then while in 12th ,you will have to appear for engineering entrance exams.
Admission into engineering colleges is done on the basis of your score in engineering entrance exam.
Some of the entrance exams you can appear for are-
On the basis of your score in these exams you can get admission into engineering colleges(private as well as government) throughout India.
Some of the colleges where you can get admission are-
Indian Institute of technology (IIT)
National Institute of technology (NIT)
Indian Institute Information of technology (IIIT)
Government college of engineering- Dhule
Delhi college of engineering-Delhi etc...
The eligibility for admission into engineering courses in these colleges are-
>>candidate should have passed 12th in science stream with PCM subject
>>candidate should have minimum 50% marks in overall 12th.
>>candidate should have minimum 50% marks in Physics ,chemistry and mathematics.
Some books you can refer for the IIT-JEE exam are given below-
IIT-PHYSICS 1.jpgMOCK TEST IIT-JEE.jpg33 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS CHEMISTRY IIT-JEE.jpgIIIT-JEE MATHS.jpgIIT-JEE SOLVED PAPERS.jpg
Some books you can refer for the AIEEE exam are given below-
AIEEE QUESTION PAPERS.jpg AIEEE EXPLORE.jpg 9 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS AIEEE.jpg MOCK TEST AIEEE.jpg
Other option for you is to go for polytechnic (diploma) in CS .
this is a 3 year course. after whhich you can get admission into engineering colleges directly into second year.
On completion of the diploma course you will not have to appear for any entrance exam .
You admission into engineering college will purely be on the basis of your diploma aggregate.
If you want to become a software engineer then following steps you should do .
Choose Science and keep the PCM subjects .
After completing the 12th science go for some competitive entrance exam for getting good engineering college .
You should give the exam like AIEEE , IIT-JEE , BITSAT etc .
If you get good marks in this exam then you will get an admission in good engineering college .
Choose good engineering college and select the Computer Science / Information Technology branch .
After completion of 4 years of your graduation you will become a software engineer .
One way also there to become a software engineer .
After 10th , choose diploma in CSE / IT .
After 3 years in diploma then get the admission in degree engineering direct in the 2nd year .
But i advise to go for the 11th and then degree , it is better for you .
Have a Good future .
on the basis of just 1oth std.you cant get a profile of software engineer.If you want to work in software companies i would like to suggest you do atleast 12th.after passing out 12th join any software institutes like niit,aptech,seed etc.They will provide course foe 6 months after getting the required programming skill you can get the the job in software firm.Your initial salary will not be very high but after getting an experience the salary will increase.
To become a Software engineer after 10th class:
Study your intermediate(10+2) with maths subject.And also maintain very good percentage (above 65%) in your intermediate
After completing your 10+2 join B.tech course with IT(information technology) or CSE(Computer Sceience )group
with good percentage(>60%)
Study your graduation (B.SC) with computer science(>60%) .
With these qualification you can get chances of getting job in software field.
Along with these qualification Communication skills,aptitude,reasoning skills are important to get a job in software field
To become a software Engineer you should take science after 10th exam then go for BCA or B.Tech in CS branch or B.Sc(Computers).
You should have 60% in your 10th,12th and graduation to get a good job in IT sector.
You can get a job with 50% in your 10th,12th and graduation but not in all the IT companies.
To get a job in the top level IT companies you need 60%.
You do B.Tech with CS then you can get much salary then BCA or B.Sc(Computer), and you can become a software engineer.
You can get a job in the TOp 10 IT companies.
4)Satyam Computer Services
7)Patni Computer Systems
These are the top 10 IT companies where you can get a job after your Graduation if you have 60% in your 10th,12th and graduation.
After 10th, you should take up science(non-medical) stream in order to become a software engineer where along with PCM, you have to take computers as your 4th subject. After appearing for your 12th exams, you need to appear in a number of competitive exams in order to get admission in a good engineering college.
Some of the popular competitive exams for engineering are:
-> IP University
can i join good software companies after complete IT engineering
You can opt for the Computer subjects in the 11th standard for going in to the computer engineering field or you can take entry in the diploma in the computer
for this you have to clear the entrance exam for this..
This will get u admission in the colleges for the Diploma Engineering.
There is a lateral entry program for the diploma holders in the engineering colleges in the 2nd year..
So after the diploma you can go for the Computer engineering..
Best of Luck
To become a Software engineer : -
Step-1 : -
You should complete 12th with PCM as Main subjects
You should have Mathematics as One of the Main Subjects in 12th
It is Good ot have a minimum of 60% in 12th
Step-2 : -
You should complete anyone of the Following courses / Degree
-) B.sc in Computers , etc..
Actually , as per today's and Future Market , it is Good to complete B.tech
See , Most of the I.T. Companies are recruiting the candidates who have completed B.tech now
So , it is Good to Pursue B.tech
And , It is also Important that , You should seucre a minimum of 60% in B.tech
See , many MNC Companies are recruiting the candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% in B.tech
Step-3 : -
You should complete anyone of the Software courses
Some are ,
Mainframes , etc...
You should have Good communciation skills
Later , you can attend for the walkins in different I.T. Companies for the Post of SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ALL THE BEST
In order to become a software engineer, after 10th you need to opt for science stream( either medical or non-medical with physics, chemistry and maths as main subjects).
After appearing for 12th board exams, you need to appear for various engineering entrance exams such as:
-> BITS Pilani
-> WBJEE etc
According to you performance in these exams, you will get admission in the respective colleges.
In order to become a software engineer, you can either opt for computer science stream or information technology stream.
If you have think that you want to go for the Software engineer filed then you must be go for the computer science fileds .
For which one best options :
1. Choose the 12th with non-medical then give the AIEEE and IIt-JEE entrance exam for the Engineering collage admission best
After the best engineering collage get you msut be choose the computer science / electronics fields for the Computer engineer in Software companies in Future.
2. YOU can go for any field in 12th with math then BCA and MCA for the software engineer this also best option
3. you can Go for the diploma in computer science / elecrtonics and communication .
And you must be knowledge about the
Computer languages like C, C++, JAVA, ORACLE etc
so after that also you can also get the job in software companies as a software engineer etc
best of luck !
- I really want to appreciate your involvement and interest to become a Software Engineer in future. This field is really good one to make your carrier.
- Steps to follow to become a Software Engineer as follows:
* Complete your 10th Grade with good marks in sense above 80% is highly appreciable.
* Do your HSC either in CBSE or ICSE it doesn't matter but look through that you again get above 80% in your board examination because this decides your college to take up your course.
* Select the good college for doing your Engineering course, as you are interested to become a Software Engineer its better to take up Computer Science course as your field of studies or either Information Technology.
* You can also opt for Electronics and Communication course only if you are interested in Electronics side also if not drop the idea and go for Computer Science course.
* you will be having campus placement coming in to your college where various Software companies selects the best candidates.
* To get placed in the companies you need to be have 60-70% in 10th,12th and Graduation plus skills like aptitude, technical and Communication which you can improve while you come into college.
* And that's it if you follow the above steps you can become a Software Engineer.
- I hope my this information will help you to remove your doubts.
All the best
How can i get admission in diploma in Information Technology after 10th?
If want to become as a software engineer you have to do
and also you should be good in
Good communication skills
i am still very small like now i am in 9th and am vry bothered about my future as i want to become a good software engineer. the thing is i lack concentration and interest in studies but still my goal is fixed as i want to become software engineer so can anyone help me what should i do now so as i become good engineer,....
To become software engineer you should go for higher studies.
In higher studies you should have well knowledge about technical studies and good communication skills.
So,follow the below studies and complete it for applying software jobs.
Any of the below courses is enough for becoming the software engineer.
---> Studies to become software engineer.
1. Intermediate after 10th must.
2. Diploma after 10th 10th if you don't go for intermediate.
3. Any normal degree courses
4. Any engineering courses.
5. Post graduation course.
So,complete any of the above courses and applying for software engineer jobs.
Website for searching the software jobs are
you can choose the science stream and complete 12th and then you can go for BE computer science and then if you score well, you will have good career further to start as software engineer. you need put little effort and score good throughout your academics and try not to have any back logs or year gaps then it will be added advantage to get into MNC company. so you need to study well and complete the graduation then you have very good scope and can become software engineer. you can even try after any graduation you can do the separate software courses like C, C++, Java, J2EE, oracle, Dot Net etc then you can get the software engineer profile.