What qualification in a job and percentage
What qualification in a job and percentage
More Jobs Related Questions:
- What qualification required for a Railway job?
- Government jobs for girls in Railway Department? Minimum qualifications required?
- What is the qualification required for Southern Railways?
- Whether 2nd year ECE Engineering student can apply for Railway josb or not? Minimum qualification required for Railway jobs?
- Job vacancies in Indian Railway Department in Bangalore Zone? What is the age limit set for the jobs and what qualification is needed?
- Which posts require Intermediate qualification in Railways?
- Which government jobs are there for girls in Railway Department?
- What are the qualification required for Army jobs? What height and weight is needed for being eligible for applying in Army?
- What qualification is required for jobs in Railway Department?
- What qualification required to get Assistant Loco-pilot job in Railways?
Dear friend to apply for the Railway jobs the minimum qualification required is intermediate...after completing your intermediate you can apply for the RRB exam and after appearing in RRB exam you can get the job in Railway department...
You can also apply for the Railway jobs after completing your graduation or further higher education than you can apply for the higher posts and your salary package will also be high...
You can apply for these posts:
In a Railway job like TC(Ticket Collector job)a student have to obatain minimum 50% of marks in 10th standard
to appear TC entrance test conducted by different zones of railway Recruitment Board.Relaxations are there
for S/C S/T students.Age for General students' should be 18 years to 25 years,relaxations are there as per
Govt.rules.Must be an Indian National.
Candidates to appear for multiple objective pattern questions on the subjects' 1.English.2.Mathematics and
General awareness. Successful candidates to do an internal training after that they are eligible to get TC jobs
For notifications search the official websites, also check in employment news/local newspaper as well.
There are hundreds of jobs in Railways for lakhs of posts and vacancies.You need to specify clearly what you want to apply for or what is your qualification.There are exams for Railways for Non matric,matric pass,ITI,Intermediate,,Diploma,Graduates,Postgradu ates,engineers,Doctors,Ph.D,Speical Training courses and apprentices etc etc.The age limits also varies as per the post.You need to clear whcih post you want or how much you are qualified to know about a specific job in Railways.Keep checking Employment News for Rail vacancies of various posts coming across the whole year or ask again in a proper way.
In the Railways department so many job posts for the every qualification students ...according to the qualification you can apply for the job posts ..
For the Group X and Group Y which is the technical department in Railways department for theengineering students can apply for these job posts like :
Indian Railways traffic service
Indian Railways personnel service
Inidan Railways Mechnical service
Indian Railways Electrical service
Indian Railways Electronics and communication service etc
>> passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university
2>> age must be below the 32 years.
>> Indian citizen
Group C and Group D which is non-technical job post for which any graduation students can apply which are like :
Assistant manager etc
>> passed the bachelor degree with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university
>> age must be between the 21 to 30 years
>> Indian Citizen
Some non-technical job post for the 12th or 10th passed students which are ;like :
junior manager etc
>> passed the 10th or 12th with atleast 55% marks
>> age must be below the 28 years
>> indian citizen
For all these job posts which you can get through by qualify the RBI entrance exam which has been conducted by UPSC department
for more details :
The main Railway exam eligibility is
For Technical examination
Age limit for these jobs is minimum 18 years and maximum age is 30 years
Relaxation age is SC/ST candidates 5 years and O BC candidates 3 years.
Qualification for these jobs is Any graduation.
For Non Technical jobs:
The age limit is between 18 years to 33 years
For SC/ST candidates 5 year and O BC candidates 3 years.
Education qualification is
10+2 with physics and Maths/I TI/Pass in 1st year B.SC (physics)
The following post are available in Railways
E C R C
Jr. Accounts Assistant cum typist.
Sr. clerk cum Typist
Assistant station master
Age limit is 18 to 33 years.
To get the Railway job, you need to write the Railway Technical Cadre Exam.
The Details about the Exam is given below
Railway Technical Cadre Exam:-
1) The Railway Recruitment Board conducts the Railway Technical Cadre Exam for the recruitment of qualified aspirants to fill in the vacancies in Railways.
2) Those who clear the written test may have to appear an individual interview to get appointments in the technical cadres of Indian Railways.
3) RRB carries out the test every year according to the vacancies coming forth in Railways.
Structure and Pattern of the Railway Technical Cadre Exam:-
1) It is an objective type test that includes questions on Arithmetical Aptitude, General responsiveness, and General English.
2) Questions on logical and analytical reasoning will also be included in the examination. English will be the only mode of instruction for the Technical Cadre exam.
3) The test will last for time duration of 90 minutes.
Qualification Criteria for Railway Technical Cadre Exam:-
1) The pre-requisite criterion to apply for the Technical Cadre test is a pass in the graduation program in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
2) Graduates in Signaling and Telecom or similar disciplines are also qualified to apply for the test.
3) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the RRB’s Technical Cadre test. Moreover, applicants should be aged between 18 – 27 years as on the notification date.
Application Procedure for Railway Technical Cadre Exam:-
1) The notification for the Technical cadre exam will be published in leading employment dailies along with its application format.
2) Aspirants may have to make applications in the prescribed format. Duly filled in forms should be send to the Railway Recruitment Board by affixing a recently taken passport size photographs in the relevant columns of the forms.
3) They can submit the test fees of the required amount via DD taken in any nationalized bank.
Test Centers: As it is a National level examination, the RRD Technical Cadre test is carried out in many locations within India.
So, Start preparing from now itself.
All the Best.
As you want to know about railway jobs,below is some of information.....
*In Railway Field,There is different different eligibility criteria Needed for various posts.Below is Railway Recruitment Cell,West Central Railway Group D Posts Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed 10th or ITI from racognized Board/Institute.
Nationality : Candidate must be citizen of india.
Age Criteria : Candidate's age should not below 18 year and should not have attained 33 year.Upper age relaxation is for Reserved Category :
For OBC 3 Year
For SC/ST 5 Year
For PWD 10 Year
*Selection Procedure is devided in various stages as shown below :
2.Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required for TTR or driver jobs. Each profile requires certain other requirements also. Details on this can be collected from RRB portal. Application details can also be collected from this website. Selections will be done after written test and interview.