bsc agree ke bad jobs
bsc agree ke bad jobs
More Jobs Related Questions:
- What rank should i achieve to get into B.Sc. (Agriculture) course? Whether 770 marks in IPE is enoough or not for getting this course?
- What is the better option between B.Sc in PCM and B.Sc in Agriculture? Also provide job opportunities available after B.Sc in Agriculture?
- Job Opportunities for BSC student in Agriculture from Bundelkhand University? Can he/she get any government jobs in agriculture sector?
- Whether MBA graduates are eligible for M.Sc. (Agriculture) course or not? Can they get a government agriculture job?
- What can i do after B.Sc in Agriculture?
- Jobs after B.Sc in Agriculture with an EAMCET rank of 43000?
- Need information about the jobs for B.Sc. Agriculture graduates in Uttar Pradesh? Please also provide details of the forms and process of getting admission in B.Sc. (Agriculture) course?
- What jobs are available for girls after B.Sc. degree in Agriculture stream?
- What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Agriculture?
- What are the options after studying M.Sc. course in Agriculture stream?
There are lot of opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture.
Before entering into a goal fixing, first of all you should have to know about your self i.e. your interest, sustainability in a particular field,your physical and mental strength and weakness, families financial position and near future commitments. On basis of these you can fix up your goal.
There are lot of ways
1. If interested in research and teaching and to be posted in Government jobs you can go for PG studies
2. Starting consultancy services
3. Establishing Agri clinics
4. Overseas opportunity
5. Establishing Nurseries
6. Export of Agriculture produce
I hope this information will help you a lot.
All the best..................
After completing B.Sc in Agriculture, you will try for one of the best option are MPSC or UPSC.
Most of the students choose MPSC or UPSC for B.Sc in Agriculture.
Because some percent of syllabus in MPSC or UPSC exam comes from this field. You may know how much difficult to score in MPSC or UPSC exam but not impossible.
If you are getting benefit of your education so you should take it.
Hope this will guide you.......