I got AIR 1577 in JEE and struggling hard b/w branches to choose in IIT. Can anyone tell me which one is a better option in mechanical and aeroapace engineering. What about CS in IIT guwahati.
- What are the future prospects and types of jobs in aerospace engineering.
- What are placement and company statistics.
- What sort of jobs can we get through aerospace engineering.
- Is it a only a research oriented branch or jobs after Btech are good.
- is the topic interesting to study. Does it cover mechanical engineering as well.
Please clear my doubts.