What is the Eligibility Criteria of Tech Mahindra fro an CSE student?
What is the Eligibility Criteria of Tech Mahindra fro an CSE student?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Tell me about eligibility criteria for placement in Wipro, Tech Mahindra or any other IT company?
- What is the minimum CGPA Criteria for Tech Mahindra?
- Eligibility for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment having 59.74% aggregate in total six semesters?
- Eligibility criteria for recruitment of Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and Infosys?
- What jobs are available for B.Sc. qualified students in CS field?
- Jobs available after passing B.E ETC and 6 months experience in telecom sector?
- MS course from Tech Mahindra with 4 years bond is a better option or not?
- Will I get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech with 70% aggregate?
- Which companies i should look for as i have secured 60% marks in BE (IT)?
- How should i start finding job with 2 years gap after MCA degree?
You are a CSE student so you can get a good job in the IT companies like Tech Mahindra.
Tech Mahindra is one of the Top level IT companies in India which ranks 6th.
To get a job in Tech Mahindra you should have
60% in your xth
60% in your xiith
60% in your graduation degree
You can get a job in Tech Mahindra if you have these criteria fulfilled.
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra:-
1)Should not have any backlogs
2)Minimum 60% in 10
3)Minimum 60% in10+2
4)Minimum 60% in Graduation or B.tech
Generally Following rounds will be conducted in Tech Mahindra for recruiting the candidates:-
Following are sample model papers of Tech Mahindra:-
Tech Mahindra company job eligibility:
>. you should be passed the academic year with atleast 60% marks from any disicpline.
>> you should be passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 60% marks from any recognized university.
>. your communication skill must be good.
>. good knowledge of computer science and C, C++ , elctronics parts .
Selection process conducted by these company:
1, Written test ( aptitude , Technical )
2. Interview ( technical , HR)
3. PPT, GD etc
so for the apply in the tech mahindra company prepara well on the based of the syllabus and questions papers
best of luck !
Eligibility Criteria of TECH MAHINDRA : -
1. The candidates should have secured a minimu of 60% in 10th
2. The candidates should have seucured a minimum of 60% in 12th
3. The candidates should have seucred a minimum of 60% in Degree/B.tec/MCA/M.sc /MBA
4. The candidates should not have any Backlogs
5. There should not be morethan 2 Years of Gap in the Candidates studies
To get a job in TECH MAHINDRA ,
You should have Good communication skills
You should have a Good Software course knowledge
Your Software course may be anyone .
Some Technical courses are ,
Mainframes , etc....
See , you should get a Good Command in the Software course which you have selected
Actually , the Company will lookafter for the candidates who are having Good Knowledge in their Technical course
You should have a Good knowlegde in Your Project work
You should have Know well about Your ROLE you have in your Project work
You should know the Team size of your Project work and detailed informantion about your Projectowork
You should have Good command in ,
Aptitute Topic Questions
Reasoning Topic Questions
C-Language Topic Questions
all the best
Tech Mahindra is reputed IT firm in INDIA
Eligibility Conditions for appearing Recruitment Exam of Tech Mahindra ===>>>
-you need to score 75% in 10th level
-you need to score 60% in 12th level
-average grade of 6.5 in the B.Tech Course
-no pending backlogs
-maximum of 1 year gap in studies
You need to fulfill some other criteria also like >>>
-you need to have very good communication skill
-you must have good conception and knowledge in programming languages like
-good knowledge on computer software and hardware will be helpful
-Proficiency in English
-Good performance in Teamwork is required
-must be available to work anywhere in India
-group discussion round
Official Website For Recruitment Information>>> https://careers.techmahindra.com/Forms/JobSearch.aspx
Tech Mahindra Previous Years Placement papers and Solutions : http://www.indiabix.com/placement-papers/tech-mahindra/
TECH MAHINDRA is an IT outsourcing company offering web development, offshore development, application development and software development in India as well as abroad.
The eligibility criteria in Tech Mahindra is as follows:
-> % in 10th - 60% or above
-> % in 12th - 60% or above
-> % in diploma/B.E/B.TECH - 60% or above(aggregate)
-> no live backlogs allowed
-> good communication skills
The selection procedure is as follows:
1) Aptitude test
It consists of questions from various sections such as : reasoning, analytical, quantitative, non-verbal, verbal, tenses etc
2) Technical interview
This round is basically to test your logic, so questions on programming languages such as C, C++ etc are expected.
3) HR interview
This round is the easiest and general questions about yourself, your family, your strengths, likings etc are asked.
-->>>> The Eligibility Criteria for the Tech Mahindra are :--
-- The Candidates must have Minimum Graduation from the B.Com Computers/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc and etc.,
-- The Candidates must have minimum 60% aggregate throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation..,
-- The Candidates having the Gap more than 2 years after courses are Not allowed.,
-- The Candidates must have Good Communication Skills in English..,
-- The Candidates having the Knowledge in Computer languages like C,C==,Java,J2EE,.Net,Testing Tools have good chances to get job in Tech Mahindra...,
-->> The Selection Process are :--
-- Apptitude Test
-- Technical Interview
-- HR/Personal Interview
>> For more details you can go through the website :-- http://www.techmahindra.com
-There should be not a single backlog remain(till date).
If you meet all these criteria , then you are definitely eligible.
your are completed in b.tech cse branch you get a job in it cimpanys like tech mahindra.
student main 10th 60%,inter 60%, degree is 65%.
selection of process in tech mahindra company
i have 57% in 10th,done diploma in electronics with distinction and B.E In electronics and telecom.m i eligible for tech mahidra?please reply
Unlike TCS or IBM or Infosys, Tech Mahindra is more tolerant. Although you cannot have a backlog in your career. Also pending backlog candidates are a complete nono for Tech Mahindra. But in your graduation you can have 55% or more to get a chance at the recruitment procedure. Although the graduation percentage is less than 60%, but for 10th and 12th standard marks you definitely need a 60% or more in the aggregate. There is no other specification as such. Only thing is that you will have to clear the online aptitude test. After you do that you be called immediately for the interview. If you clear the interview rounds, then you will be recruited as a junior associate.
The eligibility criteria for Tech mahendra is
1.You should have 60% in all your academics
2.You should have minimum 16 years study
3.You should have good communication skills
you can have the following rounds
For written exam you have to prepare
All the best...
Tech Mahindra is one of the top IT company in the world.For cracking the job in this company you should have certain educational qualification
>>> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE TECH MAHINDRA ARE :
1. Candidate should have completed graduation from recognized university.
2. Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate in academics.
3. Candidate should have no backlogs in academics.
4. Candidate should have well communication skills and technical skills.
>>> SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR THE TECH MAHINDRA ARE :
1. Written examination.
In written test there are 5 sections.All sections consists of sectional cut off marks.
a) Aptitude section.
b) Verbal question.
c) Reasoning section.
d) General knowledge.
e) Technical skills.
2. Group discussion.
3. Technical interview.
4. Personal interview.
------------> Official website for the Tech Mahindra is http://www.mahindracareers.com
>>> OTHER WEBSITES FOR KNOWING THE TECH MAHINDRA NOTIFICATIONS ARE :
All the best...........
Eligibility Criteria for TECH MAHINDRA for CSE Students:
-You must complete your graduation with minimum of 60% of marks
-You should not have any backlog at the time of Application
-You should have well knowledge in English, Communication Skills, Aptitude, Reasoning, Current affairs etc.
-You should not have more than one year gap after your graduation
All the Best
Selection process for TECHMAHINDRA company-
- Your academic percentage marks must be above 60 % in through out career
- Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.
- Maximum 2 years gap in through out career are applicable.
Technical round is consist of two steps 1)Technical 1 2)Technical 2
Eligibility for job in tech Mahindra
1. Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks
2. Candidate must have compute knowledge with certificate of 6 month to one year duration
3. Candidate must have fluency in English speaking with writing skills
4. Should have good communication, marketing, technical skills
5. Candidate's attitude should be candid, modest and disciplined
If you have above mentioned qualification then you may easily get job in tech Mahindra
B.Tech students may easily get job in tech mahindra because they are from technical stream which is required in the company.
All the best