Are there any jobs available for CSE students 2013 passout batch?
Are there any jobs available for CSE students 2013 passout batch?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- For what type of jobs, 2011 passout B.Tech graduates are eligible? Job opportunities for B.Tech (CSE) degree holders in Railway sector?
- Date of JTO and section officer exam?
- Government job or Bank jobs after B.E in CSE?
- When can i apply for BEL, BHEL and HCL jobs? When the entrance exam is conducted for BEL, BHEL and HCL jobs?
- When will TCS conduct off campus drive for 2012 MCA batch in bhubaneswar ?
- When will TCS conduct off campus drive for 2012 MCA batch in Bhubaneswar?
- Final confirmation call for ICICI PO recruitment?
- Can a B.Tech computer science engineer student apply for Staff selection commission jobs?
- Are B.Tech (CSE) students eligible for Railway jobs? How much salary is offered to them in Railways?
- Can B.Tech (CSE) students apply for Railway jobs? Which subjects should i concentrate more?
After the passing the CSE you have a lots of opportunity to make your carrer ...
you can apply for the job posts under the software sectors in MNC companies like;
these companeis which has been selection the students on the based of performance in entrance exam and interview you must be do it preparation of entrance exam and interview
Written test syllabus:
C languages coding etc
Other government sector job posts in which you can apply which are like:
1. IAS, IPS, IFS etc through the civil service entrance exam preparation which has been conducted by UPSC department.
2. you can also apply for the GATE entrance exam throgh this you can apply for the job posts in four companies like:
POWER GRID etc
GATE entrance exam : 10 feb 2013
GATE entrance exam notification: 1 sep 2012
now you can apply for the GATE entrance exam...
3. CDS entrance exam which you can give by the qualify the posts under the defense service like Indian airforce, indian army etc...
so do it preparation for which type in which department you want to do the job posts ...
best of luck !
Here is the list of some of the governments jobs for CSE candidates..
- BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
- ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
- DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
- ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
- AAI(Airport authority of India)
- SAIL(Steel authority of india)
- RRB(Railway recruitment board)
- UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
- CDS(Combined defense service)
- BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
- MECON (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultant)
- FCI (Food Corporation of India Ltd.)
- NALCO (National Aluminimum Company)
- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
- HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
- ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
- BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
- you can apply for the job posts under the software sectors in MNC companies like;
Best of luck.
i hav 88% in 10th n 85% in 12th n 75.96% till 8th sem ..but i hav 2year gap b/w 12th n engg ...am i elgible for tcs,wipro,infosys through offcampus ??
The interviews for 2013 batch have started.
The companies, MNCs would have started the campus interviews and also the Off campus selections.
So you can start preparing for the interviews selection process.
Start applying for the companies at their career sections,
register on the job portals, consultancies, etc.
currently a HCL Off campus is going to be held:
Some of the top companies started the registration process for 2013 passouts
Here i am giving jobs details for 2013 pass outs:-
Eligibility criteria for TCS :-
1)candidate should have 60% throughout of the academics
2)Graduates/post graduates/management post graduates/CA /Cost Accountant/Ph.d candidates are eligible
3)Candidates who attended any TCS recruitment process in the past 6 months are not eligible
Following is the link for applying TCS
2)Company name :Microsoft
Eligible : only 2013 freshers
Qualification : Any graduates and post graduates are eligible
For applying to go the following link and press apply now tab:-
Yes off course you are eligible for the off campus placement.
for off campus placement you should satisfy the following criteria
1. you should have minimum 60% in 10th class
2. you should have minimum 60% in 12th class
3. should have minimum 60%in degree
4. you should have good communication skilll
5. you should also have good technical skill
since you are satisfying the educational qualification so you are eligible
wish you all the best..........
After graduation only you can apply for govt competitive exams.However software MNCs do hire candidates in the final year itself.See there is a long way to go.Just concentrate on your studies and work hard on your communication skills.
As of now ,you can freely apply for the job posts under the IT sectors in MNC companies like;
These companies do participates in many job fairs and visit different universities for off-campus drives.So get prepared for these above mentioned companies
HIRING PROCEDURE :
>> WRITTEN TEST
>> TECHNICAL HR
WRITTEN TEST SYLLABUS :
> > Logical Reasoning
> > General English
> > General aptitude
> > Technical questions
============BEST OF LUCK============
There are job opportunities in the software industry for freshers based on the academic performance. In software industry, there will be fluctuations in opportunities as financial slow down can affect it.
As a 2013 pass out, you should not worry about the placement right now. You have to give importance to your engineering studies right now and its your prime objective.
IT industry is one of the major sector which is affected by the recession and other financial slow down. This is because IT products and services company are depending on different fields.
Make sure that you have a minimum of 65% in the engineering academics. Software companies ask for a minimum of 60% in academics right from the 10 th standard.
How to prepare
There are books available in the market which will help you to prepare on the aptitude skills. There are also coaching centres conducting courses for preparation for students.
TIME conducts a course for final year engineering students known as Campus Recruitment training - CRT. The course fees is around rs. 5000 for a six months training.
sir i am doing my btech for six years due to my family problems i have 68% in 10th class and 58% in 12th class.i will get jobs or not and also i will get visa are not to study higher studies in any country.plz inform me sir.my email id firstname.lastname@example.org
There are vast opportunities for CSE pass-outs in both government as well as private or IT sectors. After completion of your B.Tech in computer science, depend on your area of interest. If you are interested in technical field you can choose any of the development IT company, if interested in non-technical area then also you have number of opportunities as listed above.
CSE : Computer Science Engineering
There are many jobs available for the CSE students.
The craze for the software is very high at the present.
The payments in these field is very high and with all the Luxuries.
The competition in these courses is also very much and challenging in offering the Courses.
Some of the Best Companies for the CSE Are :
and many more.....
ALL THE BEST.....
Are the jobs available for ece students of 2013 batch
Sir i hv above 60%in all acadamics but nt in 12th standard i hv 59.7 % so nw im eligible for mnc companies if nt wat shd i do further job
Presently you can't apply for the government sector jobs but yoou can apply for the private software companies.
Before applying you should not have any backlogs in academics and you should have well communication skills and well technical skills.
>>> LIST OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS FOR 2013 PASSED OUT CANDIDATES ARE :
14. PB Systems.
15. Dell etc.
>>> SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR ARE :
1. Written test.
2. Group discussion.
3. Technical interview.
4. Personal interview.
>>> GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR THE CSE GRADUATES AFTER COMPLETION OF THE GRADUATION ARE :
5. BANK JOBS.
6. RAILWAY JOBS.
8. DRDO etc.
>>> SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE GOVERNMENT JOBS ARE :
1. Written test.
2. Personal interview.
3. Medical test.
>>> WEBSITES FOR SEARCHING THE JOBS ARE :
All the best..................
am mahendar. is there any internships for IT students in hyderabad now in december
Respected Sir/Madam I S.Sunil Kumar from Ap state i got 10th 65%, inter 70%, and B.tech Cse 64%(pre Final year) on 2013 batch
Query: Can u tell me My carrer what step should take after b.tech...............................
their are many jobs available for the CSE graduates in 2013 , some of the highly paid jobs belongs to this course , and their are many MNCs who take good and skilled graduates from oncampus and offcampus interviews, you have to just focus on your studies thats it , and also give equal importance to the communication skills , because ow a days companies not only see your academic record but also see your communication skills , that is how well you can explaining the things and how well behaved you are..
so, some of the good companies for this branch of engineering are given below:-
and many other good companies as well...
generally the requirement of such companies is:-
1. the candidate must have graduation degre (that is B. TECH) with minimum of 65% marks scored.
the selection procedure may differ from company to company but all the companies follows somewhat similar procedures , that is:-
1. writtern exam
so. all the best.............