syntel online exam pattern
syntel online exam pattern
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Will Syntel Online Exam has quantitative section?
- Syllabus for Sytel recruitment exam?
- What is the pattern of Syntel Online Campus Recruitment Paper?
- Can i get previous year question papers for Syntel recruitment exam?
- Question papers for Syntel recruitment?
- Provide Syntel previous year placement papers?
- Details and Key points for Syntel recruitment
- Will i be eligible for Syntel Campus recruitment after B.E with 55% and with 2 backlogs?
- Previous year solved question paper of syntel company?
- Details about Campus recruitment conducted by HCL Infotech for freshers? Also provide salary packages and about online exam?
There are two stages in selection process of Syntel:
1. Written Test:
The written test can be expected to carry about 40 to 50 questions for a duration of 45 minutes. All questions will be of objective types and from English, Aptitude and Resoning.
There may be technical as well as HR questions asked in interview. Questions are easy and intended to test communication skills of candidates.
Note: There may be group discussion as well if the no. of participating students are on the higher side.
All the best.
Recruitment Process consists of :
1. Online Test:
It consists of 5 sections which include Quantitative Aptitude, Series Completion&Coding,Comprehension, Correcting Sentence, Articles&Prepositions. For Quantitative Aptitude R.S. Agarwal is more than sufficient. Only thing is that you must complete within very short time. Each section contains 14 questions to be answered within 6min. For this hand practice and logical thinking is very essential. For success in aptitude you should think as an Engg., and solve as a 10th std., student. Time management is very essential. For Correcting Sentence, Articles&Prepositions Wren & Martin is more than sufficient. Practice tenses, articles and prepositions on Wren & Martin. Regular practice and Speaking correct English will make you to clear this section very easily. in the test they have asked us to identify the wrong parts in the Sentence. Reading comprehension is very easy. For this you must fast reading & understanding habit. Each section has sectional cutoff.
Interviewer asked me related to the subjects that i have come across. At first he had asked me about my area of interest. My area of interest is Computer networks. He asked me about network, diff., between bus and star ,internet,browser, LAN. Then he asked me about TLW subject, WiFi, working of cell phone, losses in transmission lines and how to overcome it. And some more questions that i can%u2019t remember now. My interview lasted more than 40 min. Most important thing is that you should have practical knowledge about the things that you have come across. In other panel C,C are asked.
It lasted for 20 min. The questions are: 1.Introduce yourself. 2.Why want to hire u.
Part 1: (Verbal/English)
Part II (Quantitative aptitude)
Part III (Reasoning)