1. #1

    Please give me suggestion about making correction of date of birth?

    Two days back i had filled ibps clerk form on line but my mistake i had entered wrong date of birth, so i want to correct my date of birth so what i have done, pleace give me suggestion for correction of date of birth. My original DOB is 27/02/1987 and entered wrong DIB is 27/01/1987. Your faithful.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 01:10 AM