List out the top 5 programming languages?
List out the top 5 programming languages?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Whether 2 years are sufficient or not for learning programming languages?
- What further course can i do for taking good jobs after Computer Science Engineering?
- Can i get hired by reputed companies despite of being weak in programming languages?
- Is it necessary to have knowledge of C/C++ basics for getting training in BI/BW?
- Is it necessary to have knowledge on C and other programming languages for jobs?
- How to plan to study and achieve job in good MNC company?
- Are there any jobs available in Infosys and TCS with 69% marks in M.Sc. degree? Please provide detailed job offers?
- What should i do for getting software job? Which is the best course to learn in IT field?
- Various jobs available for students of BSCIT?
- Can we get IT sector jobs after finishing M.Sc. with Mathematics?
Top 5 Programming languages are as follows:
These are Top Programming Languages :-
- ** Java
** Visual Basic
Dear friend there are many programing languages in today .
But some programing languages are top programing languages.
These are Top Programming Languages :-
- Visual Basic
These are the top programing languages.
Top Programming Languages usage ::
Top 5 programming languages -
These programming languagesare in demand by iT companies.
Learning these languages will help a lot in getting better IT jobs.
There are Many programming Languages in which it is beneficial for the Future or the Higher positions in the Job.
Some of the Languages Are :
1) C & DS
7) .NET and Many more...........
ALL THE BEST.................
Hello friends ,
Programming language is the language which is based on the source code and use to develop the applications , games , softwares etc ...
As you asked us for the top 5 programming languages ,
here is the list of top 5 programming languages
2) C language
7) visual basic
Etc are the top programming languages..
Hope this information is useful
ALL THE BEST
List of Top programming languages:
- Java Script
- Visual basic
Hi, you asked about Top 5 Programming languages . One thing I want to clear is that you should concentrate on Programming and make your programming sense and skill better then it will not matter what programming language you choose . According to me c or c++ is father of all languages so Top 5 languages according to me are :-
1. C or c++
The Top 5 programming languages are ,
5) Dot Net
Apart from these , there are many other Programming langauges .
Some are ,
SAP - ABAP
People Soft - Technical
Oralce Programmer (Pl/sql programmer)
The best 5 Programming language is as follows :-
2. C+ & C++
3. .NET and PHP
Hope it will help
The language is useful to express views from one person to another person.
There are three languages are there in computers
Machine level language.
High level Language.
High level language in this we are using very general English words.
Java is one of the high level language.
C++ is also one of the high level language.
c is also one of the high level language.
current trend following the below stat
1) .NET and Php
4)C and C++
5)andriod and ipad programming
Here I am listing the top five Programming Languages which will help you a lot in the IT sector.........
1. 'C' It is a standardized, general-purpose programming language, its one of the most pervasive languages and the basis for several others (such as C++)
2. 'C++' It is a object oriented programming. It implements "data abstraction" using a concept called "classes", along with other features to allow object-oriented . programming
3. 'JAVA' Java language is much influenced by the languages such as C and C++ , resembling its most of the syntax.
5.'VISUAL BASICS' Visual Basic is the third generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment.
Programming languages are considered as the key way to enter into any of the technicial companies those are hiring these IT engineers as programming languages are used everywhere in the IT sectors and a CSE engineer must have great command on these programming languages.
There are a number of programming languages which all have brilliant scope in the market and are demanded everywhere too and those programming languages are as follow s:
best of luck !!
* The most prominent programming languages are listed here below.......!!
* The top 5 programming languages as per February 2013, TIOBE Programming Index are listed here....
* Ranked no. 1 is as usual the evergreen and two decade old JAVA
* The next no. 2 position is bagged by Dennis Ritchie's C
* No. 3 goes to Objective C
* And C++ holds the 4th place...!!
* Finally 5th position goes to C# programming language
* These are the top 5 programming languages as per recent survey....!!!
There are several programming languages nowadays.You need not have a solid command.Just being well proficient in any one of the languages will be enough for a solid career ahead of you.You can have the following major languages across atleast Indian IT sector:
VISUAL BASIC or VB
As per the TIOBE Programming Community Index for May 2013 the top 5 languages are :
As per the Techinfact Index the top 5 languages in 2013 are :
All the above are listed in order of priority and popularity.
The list goes like this-
This “beautiful” programming language is central for any non-Microsoft developer, i.e. any developer who focuses on the non-.NET experience. It is mostly derived from C and C++ but has a more basic object model. It ranked first on TIOBE’s list of most popular programming languages.
2) C Language
C is one of the most widely used programming languages of all time, and ranked second on the list. Learning C is crucial. Once you learn C, making the jump to Java or C# is fairly easy, because a lot of the syntax is common. Also, a lot of C syntax is used in scripting languages,
This language is an essential part of the .NET framework, so developers who use Microsoft heavily will find it critical.
It is one of the most popular programming languages, winning fourth place on the list, with application domains including systems software, application software, server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. The language has also greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, such as C# and Java.
It is a popular language, ranking sixth on TIOBE’s list. High-speed scripting with caching, augmented with compiled code plug-ins (such as can be done with Perl and PHP) is where the future is. Building Web apps from scratch using C or COBOL is going the way of the dinosaur,
TOP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES:
hope the information is helpful
my dear as the time is now of technology all the program we run on computer
are running in computer or digital language not in simple language .the main
languages for that are
also in the market some other software coming as android and symbian
Top 5 computer languages in India:-
the top 5 programming languages in the software industry are
List out the top 5 programming languages :-
C or c++
List of top 5 programming languages:
List out the top 5 programming languages,
This should help
Programming languages are heart for software field.Without programming languages there is no software field present.Here i given the list of TOP 5 programming languages and best coaching institutes for preparing.
+++ List of top 5 Programming languages are :
1. C & C++.
5. Dot Net etc.
Other programming languages are
J2EE course etc.
+++ List of best coaching institutes for programming languages are :
1. NIIT Institute.
2. Orange coaching center.
3. CS Institute.
4. Ragavendra all programming languages coaching center.
5. Ace coaching center.
6. eLogical solutions.
8. Power technologies.
9. Newhorigons worldwide.
Well, the following are the most sought after programming languages in India,
2. C and C++.
5. ABAP or Advanced Business Application Programming for SAP.
Based on your programming skill amd level of knowledge you should decide which course is suitable for your career. Don't follow other's you have to follow your own path and this will lead to success.
For C and C++ are basic programming languages.
Top Programming languages:
There are many types of programming languages. The top 5 between them-
2. C language
Thank you..... Best of Luck...
top 5 programming language are...
best of luck.....+C
Most of the IT Companies have been asking the Common Question called How Many Programming Languages did you learn
There is a Common Answer will come from the Students is C, C++ , JAVA
But it is Disappear from the Most of the Software Companies
You have to look at once in the below Information then definitely you will get a Some Idea about the Programming Languages
Other than C ,C++ , JAVA you can also learn the below Programming languages
<> Objective C
<> Visual Basic
<> PHP etc.,
That is all
A programming language is a computer language programmers use to develop applications,scripts,or other set of instructions for a computer to execute.
Below is a listing of several different programming languages currently listed in our database.
have a nice day
Top 5 programming languages are-