I am civil engineering diploma student will i get a job in gulf country.
I am civil engineering diploma student will i get a job in gulf country.
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Please tell me about PG Diploma course options and job opportunities in Gulf countries after BDS completion?
- Jobs in Indian Airforce for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering field? What is the benefit of doing BE after Diploma, in terms of getting job?
- Job opportunities for Diploma holders in Civil COnstruction Engineering? Important questions for the Campus Interview?
- Job opportunities for experienced Diploma (Civil) holders in government sector i.e. PWD, CPWD, UPPSC etc?
- Are there any gulf countries jobs for 12 years experienced Diploma (Civil) holder?
- Latest job openings for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering?
- Is B.Tech course through distance education valid in Gulf Countries for jobs?
- Provide information about R&B jobs for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering?
- What is the scope of M.Pharma (Pharmacology) in Gulf Countries? How to make a career in Gulf Countries? What are the pros and cons of doing job in Gulf Countries?
- What kind of job will I get after doing diploma in Civil Engineering at Erode and B.E Civil in Sivakasi?
-->> Well my friend., likewise Mechanical, Civil Engineering is also a ever green Engineering branch, with a promising career prospect in India and Gulf also.UAE Civil Engineers find starting salary of about SR 3,000-4,000 (SR= Riyals, almost equivalent to Rs.12 INR).
Just by applying simple logic, we can explain why in following terms.
Population is increasing as a result demand for Residance are also increasing. Similarly its negetive effect creating Deforestation as a result new branch of civil engineering & Architechture that is Enviromental Engineering is also increasing.
Hundreds of Infrastrutural projects are going on while thausands are awaited for ther turn.
Priviously, only Kolkata has metro facility, then come delhi's turn now, other metropolitian cities are also moving towards it.
Roadways are getting much better from what it was 25 years before.
Township, Residencialship, IT parks, Malls, Gardening, Railways, etc. all has created plethora of oppurtunities for Civil Engineers India.
Being a Civil Engineer you can expect anything betweeen 15k-40k at starting level. Even IIT's have highest placement record of 1 lacs per month for a civil engineer, where as it has placement record in crores for other branches.
Where as in Gulf, nothing to say it about as every body knows. In
I want to make you understand that Civil Engineering is a branch whose 1st priority is experiance and Analytical Bent of Mind. Experiance is the most powerful tool for Civil Engineers for creating a benchmark in career prospect.
-- Construction company such as L&T, Aditya brila, Relience infra, CCCL, SOMA, INDIAN Cements.
So, there is nothing to worry about it, if you have decided to opt for Civil Engineering then just go for it.
Higher studies will always act as an Asset and a gaurantee for increased Employbility oppurtunities.
But not forget what I have said above that "Civil Engineering is a branch whose 1st priority is experiance and Analytical Bent of Mind".
Weather you will be a B.Tech holder or M.Tech holder you will face little problem in the begining and also can not expect very good pay, because Civil Engineering takes time to take off from career point of view.
So, before acting keep these Golden Words in Mind.
i have done diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and also working as Sr.Engg in a private telecom Company do i have job opportunites in gulf countries (ie tower projects)
I am studied civil engineering not diplomat.So i will get jobs in gulf countries?
I had passed diploma in civil engineering with marks.i had many years experience about the construction ie appartment city town,road construction.during the studying,i had jobed as supervisor in bldg construction field.so i want to go gulf country.could i get chance?
My self Mr.Vishal Patil. I m working in TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS LTD. PUNE, i have the 8 yrs exprience in civil field.i.e. construction in DAL MILL,FlOOR MILL, WARE HOUSES, RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS G 12 INCLUDING FINISHING ITEMS, PLUMBING now i want to get the job in gulf countries. so could i get the chance? please guide me my mail id email@example.com & cell no 8087119356
I completed my diploma civil eng ,4 years ago and I have good experience in oil and gas / power project\'s . And now I want to work in gulf for regarding that please guide me for furthers
Dear sir, i had completed diploma civil after that i was worked in sobha developers ltd in pune i have three year experience... Now i am doing BE final year.. Is there any job for me... Pls kindly reply me sir, my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org thank you
Yes you can get a job in Gulf Countries being a hiploma holder in Civil Engineering.
There is a rapid growth in development process so you can easily get a contract or a job in any of the Construction companies.
You can get a very good salary upto 50000 p/m after your B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering.
You can get a job in the various posts like:-
Deputy Team Leader
=======You can get these posts in the construction companies like:=========
NHAI (National Highway Authority of India)
RES (Rural Engineering Services)
Real Estate Builders
Power Grid Corporation
PWD (Public Works Department)
Civil Infrastructure Companies(Jaypee Group,Nagarjuna Sagar)
MES (Military Engineering Services)
CPWD (Central Public Works Department)
State Power Corporation Limited
You can get a job in these companies also after your Civil Engineering degree.
You can get a very good salary and many other facilities in the Construction companies.
Best of luck............
I am civil engineering diploma student will i get a job in gulf country.i got 70%in my result
i am sudhakar.completed diplomoin civilengg.and also experience 12 yrs.i want new job in gulf countries
The civil engineer graduates have plenty of job opportunities in gulf countries.
For applying those jobs you should have good academic career and well core subjects knowledge.
>>> LIST OF CIVIL COMPANIES IN GULF COUNTRIES ARE ;
1. 7Heaven Technology - Dubai.
2. Aabar Investements PJSC - Abu Dabi.
3. Abu Dhabi gas industries limited - Abu dhabi.
4. Abu Dhabi media - Abu dhabi.
5. Air arabia - Sharjah.
6. AI Ghurair Group - Dubai.
7. AI Masraf - Dubai.
8. Abu dhabi national oil company - Abu dhabi.
9. Arab Emirates investment bank - Ajman.
10. Aramex - Dubai.
11. Commercial bank international - Ras AI Khaimah.
12. Foodco holding - Fujairah.
13. Green crescent insurance company - Abu dhabi.
14. Gulf logicists & naval support - Abu dhabi.
15. Rakbank - Ras AI Khaimah.
16. Tagstone - Kuwait.
17. Tamweel - Abu dhabi.
18. Union cement - Ras AI Khaimah.
19. Waha capital - Dubai.
20. Warid telecom - Dubai.
------> Websites for searching the companies are
All the best...............
These are some Job opportunities in Gulf Countries for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering--------------------
6.Civil Infrastructure Companies
7.Power Grid Corporation
9.Real Estate Builders.
Hope this will be helpful.
ALL THE BEST!!!
i am Satya narayan Prasad completed diplomoin civilengg.and also experience 17th,yrs in steel industries .i want new job in gulf countries. my E-mail Address is email@example.com Reply With Quote .