Job opportunitys of b.com student
Job opportunitys of b.com student
More Jobs Related Questions:
- What else i need to do besides B.Com to get a good job?
- Will i be able to opt for B.Com in Travel and Tourism being a Science student?
- What are the job opportunities after CS with B.Com in regular?
- What type of jobs are there for B.Com passed students?
- Whether MCA candidates can get job in IT field or not?
- Which degree i should prefer doing - Bachelor of Accounts & Finance or B.Com?
- Good jobs in Future after completing CPT?
- Is it possible to manage CS and LLB course at the same time? What is the scope of jobs after doing this?
- Can you tell me about jobs suitable for B.Com graduates?
- Am i eligible for MCA course with out maths in 12th?
As a B.Com student you have the following job opportunities:
You can work as an accountant any office/organizations
You can go for teaching side if your interested
You can work as admin in the offices
You can work in finance related organizations
You can work in software companies
You can work in BPOs
You can also apply for government jobs like
Bank jobs(clerk posts,PO posts)
Police department jobs(sub-inspector,constable posts)
Indian Army (for officers posts)
Railway jobs(for various positions like Ticket Collector,Station Master,inquiry cum typist,booking clerk)
Group exams( for various services like IAS,IPS,IFS)
SSC exams(for various posts)
B.Com. – Bachelor of Commerce
B.Com. is a three year undergraduate course.
A B.Com. graduate can get both government jobs as well as private jobs.
Jobs for a B.Com Graduate –
These are the government jobs for you –
Bank Jobs like Bank clerk, Bank PO through IBPS.
Civil Services like IAS/ IPS / IFS
Defense through CDS
Private jobs for you –
Call Centre executive
MAIN FIELDS FOR JOBS AFTER COMMERCE
1. The best option is C.A after B.com
2. You can give the bank exams you can go for direct P.O post in bank and salary package is also very good in banks
3. You can also go for insurance sector
4. you can apply for company secretaryship
5. you can also apply as a cost and works accountancy CWA
6. you can go in field of law
7. you can go in field of civil services
8. you can go in field of mass communication
9. you can go in field of hotel management
There are the numerous job opportunities you can do after 12th class.
Some of them are :-
> you can apply for CDS exam to get job in defence sector.
CDS stands for Civil can apply for Defence Service.
this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
> You can apply for IBPS exam to get job in banking sector.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Banks mainly provides two positions :-
> Probationary officer
> You can also apply for Railway jobs.
> You can apply for Civil service exams for IAS, IES, IPS etc.
I hope this information will help you a lot.
All the best..............
as you finished your graduation you can try for Government jobs every year government will issue many notificaiton regulerly you can approach for them you need apply then in competetive examination you need to qualify the exam after that you will have interview Below are the few examinaiton you can try
1.Civil Service Examination (CSE)
2.Combined Defense Service Examination (CDS)
3.Combined Engineering Service Examination (CES)
4.Combined Medical Service Examination (CMS)
5.Indian Economic / Statistical Services Examination
6.Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE)
7.National Defence Academy Entrance Examination (NDA)
8.Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA)
9.Combined Graduate Level Tier Examination
All the Best My Friend