How to prepare a better Resume for B.Tech degree holders?
How to prepare a better Resume for B.Tech degree holders?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- Whether AMIE degree holders can apply for all type of government jobs or not? Whether AMIE is equivalent to B.Tech degree or not?
- Which is much better after 12th - B.Sc. or B.Tech? Which one is best for getting more job opportunities?
- Which companies are offering jobs for M.Sc. (Electronics) degree holders?
- What are the jobs available in bank sector for IT engineers?
- Which post is suitable in Railway jobs for B.Tech (ECE) degree holders? How to prepare for RRB exams for getting job in Hyderabad?
- Various jobs available for B.Tech degree holders in Biotechnology field?
- Whether B.Tech degree holders with 7 CGPA, are eligible for government jobs or not?
- How can i prepare for bank jobs after completing Intermediate and B.Tech degree?
- What kind of jobs will be available in Government sector after completing MBA in Finance? Provide best study material and books to prepare for Government jobs?
- Job opportunities for B.Tech (CS) degree holders in Government sector?
The 1st topmost thing that will look good in your resume is a master degree. That is for you, it will be M.E. or M.Tech. If your university has M.Tech then go for your university only. If not submit your marks in other private engineering colleges and you will get a chance in any one.
If this is not the option you would want then you can go for diploma courses on Tally/FA and this will increase your job and knowledge skills. This diploma course certificate will enhance your resume.
Other things that you must do to enhance your resume is, firstly divide your resume into 3 sections. At the topmost are keep your personal details,in the section keep your academic qualifications along with the percentages or CGPA(as applicable) and also the total marks or Grades(as applicable). In the last section you may keep your hobbies, other co-curricular information.
some points to remember , while preparing a good resume
~~ first of all , your objective (or) should be clearly understandable .
~~ your objective should be in 1 or 2 lines only
it should notbemorethan 3 lines .
~~ provide all your educational qualifications in a tabular coloumn
~~ first mention your higher education qualification follwed by 12th and later 10th with percentages
for example , if you have completed b.tech , then you have to mention b.tech percentage firstly
later , you should mention your 12th details
later , 10th details
~~ afterwards ,mntion your technical skills
~~ strengths . give 2 or 3 strengths only
for exapmle ,
1) passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies
2) quick learning and flexible to work with any technology
~~ provide your project details by mentioning ,
-> team size (how many menbers are there in your team )
-> project title
~~ personnle details
all the best
Resume plays the important role in selection of the candidate in recruitment process. The better resume decide the candidates PERFORMANCE ,INTEREST ABOUT THE JOB etc.
>>> BEST PATTERN FOR THE RESUME ARE :
1. WRITE FIRST AS YOUR RESUME HEADING.
2. IN STEP TWO WRITE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS & EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. IN STEP THREE WRITE CAREER OBJECTIVE.
4. IN STEP FOUR WRITE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION.
5. IN STEP FIVE WRITE EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE ANY.
6. IN STEP SIX WRITE PROJECT DETAILS.
7. IN STEP SEVEN WRITE TECHNICAL SKILLS WHICH YOU KNOW.
8. IN STEP EIGHT WRITE ACHIEVEMENTS.
9. IN STEP NINE WRITE HOBBIES.
10. IN STEP TEN WRITE PERSONAL DETAILS.
11. IN STEP ELEVEN WRITE DECLERETION PART.
>>> TIPS TO MAKE THE RESUME EFFICIENT :
1. USE THE FONTS IN APPROPRIATE MANNER.
2. DON'T USE EXTRA COLOR IN RESUME.
3. USE SPECIFIC SYMBOLS IN APPROPRIATE PLACES.
>>> WEBSITES FOR MAKING THE RESUME EFFICIENT :
ALL THE BEST.
Dear Friend, To prepare a better Resume , the first step is to understand your GOAL and research the companies you would like to target to achieve your goal and resume is the tool for getting opportunity in your dream company. Always remember, during your interview question has been asked from your resume that you have mentioned. Few tips are given below to prepare an impressive Resume :-
1. Be very clear of the objective for writing the resume.
2. Make sure that all the relevant information is there. As you are B.Tech holder present your projects that you did during your graduation.
3. Donít go into details for everything otherwise what will you speak at the interview. Be clear and concise.
4. Resumes are usually meant to be scanned and not read in detail initially. So bullets will make the information easy on the eye.
5. Use action and power words to add life and zing to your resume.
6. Try to use as many numbers as possible. This will serve two purposes. One is it will make the information stand out from the rest of it and two is it will let the interviewer know that
you are stating facts.
7. Arrange the information chronologically.
8. Review the advertisements posted and use the key words in your resume to match with what the employer is looking for.
9. Use technical jargon that is specific to the industry/career stream that you are applying for or words that are used to show your competencies.
10. Highlight the positives.
You can get the help from various websites to make your resume more attractive, you can get the format when you search google.
To prepare the resume you must be learn about this things :
1.your resume must be made micro soft world with clearity.
2.you have to be explain the all the relevent information be there.
3.only give the details in the short listed not need to be explain in the resume.
4.highlights the positive.
Explain in the resume with these things:
so in the resume you have to give the details about these things with the good creativity.
according to the preparation of the resume they think about the students knowledge.