1. #1

    How to get government job in Dental Hospitals?

    How to get government job in Dental Hospitals?

  2. #2
    srikanth12 srikanth12 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Re: How to get government job in Dental Hospitals?

    Hello my dear friend.........

    you want to get Govt.job in Dental Hospitals.......

    The candidate must be completed any degree in pharma field from recognized university.........

    UPSC conducted so many exams in Navy and Army medical field ,So you can search internet like

    Audiologist Speech Pathologist

    Dental Assistant jobs

    Health care administrator jobs

    dental laboratory Technician jobs

    And also state Govt. conducted exams for Govt. hospitals.........

    All the best.........

  3. #3
    arpita_chatterjee arpita_chatterjee is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Safdarjung Enclave

    Re: How to get government job in Dental Hospitals?

    Dear Friend, For getting government job in Dental Hospital,you can apply for UPSC examination as UPSC recruits dentists directly for medical services in different parts of the country. To be eligible, you must be registered with dental council of India and must possess a minimum of two years of experience in private or government hospital or even private practice. The notification is published in India’s leading newspapers including employment News and also on official website of UPSC. For the exam M.B.B.S. age limit is 32 years for general category and 37 years for SC/ST category and 35 years for OBC category. You can also apply in IGCAR,BARC,DAE and NPCIL units. You will have vacancies in all three defence forces. The exam will be under the guidance of DGMS-Director General Medical Sciences. There are lots of opportunities for a dentist after BDS although BDS is a bachelor degree but opportunities are available after BDS you can join as an intern in same hospital in which you are studying or have completed your course. The time of internship is around 1 year, after finishing practice you can join the hospital as a dentist but if you want to be specialist then you have to study MDS in a specific subject. MDS is a master degree after MDS you can apply in a govt. or private hospital according to your choice.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 10:57 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-05-2012, 09:57 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:24 PM