How can we get jobs after qualifying in CAT?
How can we get jobs after qualifying in CAT?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- How many type of exams are there in India for qualifying for M.Tech course?
- What sort of jobs can i get after qualifying in GATE examination? Please provide detailed information?
- Which type of jobs will i get after qualifying in Group 2?
- Which studies should i do after B.Sc. (CS) completion for getting job in Banks?
- What are the chances of getting job in ONGC after qualifying NET in Chemistry?
- Possibility of getting PSU jobs without qualifying GATE exam?
- Which would be better between GATE and CAT for better jobs?
- Which career to choose after ECE - MBA (CAT prepartion) or IAS preparation?
- What jobs will i get after qualifying in Psychology course?
- What jobs can i get after qualifying in NDA?
You can not get jobs after qualifying in CAT.Clearing CAT will enable you to get admissions for MBA.You can get into IIMS and other prestigious institutes for MBA after scoring high percentile in CAT.You can check for CAT details and eligibility at their official website
dear ,CAT is not something qhich will provide you a jab.
It is an exam for admission into MBA courses throughout India.
On the basiss of your score in this exam ,you can get admission in -
and many other managment colleges.
Some courses you can opt for are-
MBA in marketting
MBA in HR
MBA in finance
MBA in hotel managment
MBA in hospitslity
After completing MBA you can get a job.
ALL THE BEST
what about cse students....which field we should choose
Dear Friend, CAT stands form Common Admission Test , its an entrance exam for getting admission for the master course i.e MBA(Master is Business Administration) which has been conducted by IIMs(Topmost Business school), once you clear CAT Exam which consist of three rounds i.e Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview , you will be selected in business school based on percentile that you have achieved in CAT Exam. You can also appear similiar exam like XAT, FMS,MAT, SNAP etc for difference B-Schools entrance exam. You will get job only after 2 years when you complete your MBA successfully...For more details log on www.iim.in All the Best!!
Dear CAT is just an test for admission in MBA course in a college of repute.... Its not a course or degree or test for job.....
with the score in CAT you can get admission in MBA course and then can go for jobs... even along with the course also...
is group discussion and interview is difficult??? what type of questions can we expect from these....?
guys please rply for these
is group discussion and interview is difficult??? what type of questions can we expect??
guys please rply to my question
- No, you are not eligibile for any kind of job on the basis of CAT score card.
- CAT i.e common admission test is the entrance test for pursuing Mba course and it's conducted by Indian institute of management (IIM).
- Cat is considered to be difficult test but once you qualify in it and get admission in IIM then many job offers would be waiting for you.
- In CAT, after qualifying in written examination you will be called for Group discussion and interview.
I got a rumour that IIM\'S are considering only Fresher\'s like fresh B.Tech or B.E freshers and not the people who are getting into
Hello my dear Friend
CAT is the Entrance Exam to get in to MBA it is Not for Getting Job
After completion of the CAT if you score Good marks then You are Eligible to get in to IIM's
For MBA IIM's are the One of the Very repudiated Institution to get a 100% placements
Through this you will get a Job
Don't worry and Try to do More Hard work to prepare for CAT Examination
This will be help ful to you to get a Job easily
If you score Good percentile in CAT then you will get a Job with High Packages through IIM's
That is all
I hope this information will be useful to you
CAT exam is different from the GATE exam.....
On the basis of the GATE exam result you can get the admission to the college as well as you can get the jobs in PSU companies also....
But in the basis of CAT result you can only get admission to the Management colleges....
If your rank is good in the CAT exam then you can get chance to study in IIMs...
IIMs are the top colleges for the management in India...
Top IIMs are as given under ::
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
So, after securing top ranks in the CAT exam you will get a chance to complete your management from these colleges....