1. #1

    Details about improving marks upto 80%? What is the statutory status of Improvement marks? Is it acceptable by Education in Institute/University/Board for appearing in Engineering?

    My Daughter got 55% marks in CBSE XII 2011 exam and in PCM got 51,53,39 she want to improve her marks up to 80%.Her querries are :-
    1.what is the statutory status of improvement marks.
    2.Is it acceptable by all the education in institute/University/Board for appearing in engineering,other courses entrance exam and from Company/Institution for Job recruitment ?
    3.What is status of statement of marks sheet.Can we get the photo copy of the statement issued by the board.
    4.If She will get more than 60% marks in all subject.Will she eligible for enterence exam for JEE/IIT,Bhartiya Vidya Peeth,SET,MBA etc.
    5.What is the procedure for appearing in improvement the exam.
    6.Can She get revised mark sheet after getting improvement marks.
    Rakesh pandya

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-06-2013, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 09:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-02-2013, 10:00 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 07:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-12-2012, 08:34 PM