Can a BE student apply for PSU jobs?
Can a BE student apply for PSU jobs?
More Jobs Related Questions:
- How can i apply to different interviews or PSU jobs?
- What kind of PSU's Jobs are available for CS(Company Secretary ) student ? How to know about the Job Vacancies in PSU ?
- Can a BE student apply for PSU jobs?
- Do i need to perform initial registration for PSU jobs? How to apply for PSUs?
- What is the minimum criteria for General students for applying for PSU or Government jobs?
- PSU jobs for ETC engineers in India? Name the best books for succeeding in PSU exams?
- Can i apply for PSU, State Government and Railway jobs on the basis of CGPA 6.35 in B.Tech degree?
- Job opportunities for Engineering graduates having backs? Whether such students are eligible to sit in IAS, IES, PSU examinations or not?
- Am i eligible for PSU exams after studying B.Sc. course in Pure Chemistry? Which other government jobs i can apply for?
- How many exams i can appear for PSU jobs being a 3rd year ME student?
Yes , the B.tech graduates can apply for the PSU Jobs
* Firstly , the candidates can apply for the Technical posts in Government companies like ,
NTPC , etc..
To apply for a Techical post the candidates should have a minimum of 65% in B.tech
It is Also Good that , if the candidates are GATE rankers
* The candidates can apply for the Techical posts in ,
Forest department , etc....
* The candidates can apply for the IAS , IPS exams
For General Category candidates , age should be between 21-3 years
For OBC categry candidates , age should be between 21-33 years
For SC or ST category candidates , age should be between 21-35 years
* The candidates can apply for the post of P.O. in Banks
Generaly, some Banks will recruit the B.tech graduates for the post of Specialist officers .
So, you can also apply for the post in those banks
* The canddiates can apply for the RRB exam
* The candidates can apply for the post of Probationary engineer in BEL LIMITED
* The candidates can apply for the post of Engineer or Scientist in ISRO
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation
Actually , The candidates who have completed B.tech in ECE , MECHANICAL , CIVIL , EEE , CSE will have more number of vacancies in the company
The candidate should have a minimumof 65% in B.tech
All the best
Off course.B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for the technical posts as Graduate Engineer trainee or Management trainee as fresher.You can apply for the experienced posts as well after some relevant field experience.You can apply for all the PSUs depending upon your stream as in BHEL,IOCL,NTPC,ONGC,HPCL,SAIL,CIL,DRDO,ISRO,BSNL,E CIL,BEL,NHPC,GAIL etc etc.
You can get into PSUs through the exam of GATE or through their own written exam conducted every year.Keep checking Employment news or freshersworld.com etc to know about regular vacancies.All the best..
Yes... BE students can surely apply for PSU jobs provided you meet their eligibility criteria. Different PSUs have different requirements in terms of qualification, overall percentage, age limits etc. You can apply to these PSUs exams individually or You can also try appearing for GATE exam because nowadays, most of the PSUs recruit their staff on the basis of GATE scores. Some of these organizations are DRDO, NIC, BSNL, SAIL etc.
B.E candidates can surely apply for PSU jobs.
PSU's genenerally recruit through the recruitment exam conducted by them.
you need to clear the exam and then the HR interview to get a technical job in PSU's.
Some PSU's you can get a job in are-
PSU's have also started recruiting thruogh GATE score.
so you can apply though it also.
PSU's is the government companies which has been hire the engineering students for the job recruitment by these companies .
for the job in PSU's companies you have to write the entrance exam and interview which has been conducted by own companies ..
Eligibility for the PSU's companies jobs:
>> you should be passed the bachelor degree in B.etch/B.E with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.
>> age must be below the 28 years.
>> communication skill and technical knowledge must be good.
PSU's companies like:
GATE entrance exam score : on the based of the GATE entrance exam score four PSU's companies which has been selection the students for the interview like
Power GRid etc
OTHer PSU's companies which has been conducted the own entrance exam for the selection of students ..
best of luck !