1. #1

    Am i eligible to do Ph.D. from any regular college after completing MA in English (correspondence) with 55% marks?

    I have completed my Bsc in Hotel and hospitality management from iGNOU with 66%.Present; i am pursing MA in English from IGNOU.my question is if i complete my post grduation with 55% and above am i eligible to do my phd from any regular college like the Calcutta University,Jadavpur University,Kalyani University,Rabindra bharati Universty or Vidyasagar University


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Any Question?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 09:57 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-01-2013, 04:29 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 11:22 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:00 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-05-2012, 04:20 PM